1. GoMad Inc. website Basics
• What makes GoMad Inc. different from other social media?
Apart from its stunning good looks and great personality, GoMad Inc. stands out from the social media crowd for a variety of excellent reasons. We’ve provided 6 top reasons below to get you started.
GoMad Inc. values your time
Members receive GoMad Credits for their time and activity on the site.
Universal Social Media
One integrated platform for your friends & professionals.
Enjoy the playful, innovative functions of GoMad Inc..
Be An Entrepreneur
Receive rewards both in GoMad Credits and in US dollars.
Buy and sell goods and services.
● Ideas Platform
Unleash the genius within by sharing your intellectual properties on the Ideas Platform.
● Make a Difference
Donate through GoMad Inc. website and every small donation will make a huge collective difference with global charity the United Nations World Fund (UNWFP) and its local partner Red Crescent.
• What is the minimum age to register with GoMad Inc. website?
You do need to be at least 18 years or older in order to register on our website (please refer to Terms of Service
• Why did I receive an invitation from GoMad Inc.?
We heard you would be a great addition to our community. If you have received an invitation to join the GoMad Inc. community this means that someone you know has given us your name and email address so we can get in touch with you.
• How many Connections can I have?
If you get past the 3.5 billion online users then we suggest you should take a break, maybe make a cup of tea, or try sky diving or perhaps bird watching, until then however we recommend that you add as many connections as you desire. There’s whole world out there to meet!
NB: We do however suggest that you place your connections in the right category to make it easier in the long run, e.g. Social or Professionals.
• Can I have multiple Accounts?
There’s only one of you and you can only have one account. To keep your account secure we will be asking you to validate your email address and your mobile number, having one account makes this much easier to manage.
• Can I import my contacts from other social media & email services?
The gangs all here, yes you can import your contacts from both social media and your email accounts. Here’s how you do it: sign into your account, click on "Refer others to GoMad". From there depending on your email provider, addresses may be imported from your mail folders as well as your contacts list.
• Is GoMad Inc. website safe to use?
Our amazing website developers are passionate about your security, consequently the information you choose to keep private including your payment details are under lock and key. We advise you to verify your mobile number for validation of your account and we use AES encryption to protect your purchase transactions on GoMad Inc. website.
• How much of my personal data do you keep?
• How to sign up for GoMad Inc. website?
• Go to the login page, and then click on “Request an Invite”.
• Next, enter the details and confirm your age category.
• A verification e-mail will then be sent to email ID you entered when you registered.
• Click on the link and confirm signup.
• Congratulations you have signed up!
Please note if you are referred by one of our existing users, you would be sent an email link that would redirect you to the signup page.
• Why am I not able to login?
If you can't login, check to make sure that your "caps lock" is off. Your username and password are CaSe SeNsItIvE and won’t work if you have accidently left CAPS on. If you still cannot login, you can request to reset your password or contact Customer Support
to assist you.
• Do I have to fill out all profile questions?
No. You can answer as many or as few questions as you like. However, the more information you fill out, the easier it will be for your contacts to find you.
• What should I do if I don't receive an activation email after registering?
We recommend that you first check your spam or junk folder for the activation e-mail while keeping your registration page open. If it's not there, then try resending the activation mail on the signup page.
If the problem continues please contact our customer support team for resolution.
• My activation link doesn’t work, what do I do?
If you encountered a problem with the activation link, please contact us and provide the following information for further assistance:
• The email address you used to Login.
• Type or copy and paste the activation link into the email you send us.
• Any error messages received.
• How do I make sure that the computer doesn't save my login and password?
If you don’t want your computer to save your Gomdinc.com login and password, makesure that the check box ‘Stay Connected’ is unselected on sign up page. If your browser displays a message offering to remember your password, don’t accept it.
• How to save my GoMad Inc. website's email and password on my computer?
If you do want your computer to save your login and password, make sure that the check box ‘Stay Connected' is selected on the sign up page. If your browser displays a message offering to remember your password, accept it.
3. Manage Pictures
• What kind of pictures can I upload?
We encourage you to upload your pictures with your connections, however please be aware that any picture you upload must be in good taste and must not contain any offensive imagery. For further information please check the relevant section of our Terms of Service
and other Policies
• How do I add a picture?
To upload photos:
1. Go to albums and click on add albums.
2. Name your album and save.
3. Now you may add photo to the album by clicking on choose.
4. Then give a title to the photo and click upload.
• How do I delete a picture?
To delete a picture, go to the Picture on your album, mouse hover on the dropdown menu and click delete.
• What picture formats are allowed on GoMad Inc.?
We allow you to upload a GIF, JPG or PNG and TIFF.
• Which pictures should I upload?
You cannot upload pictures that violate our Terms of Service
. Our moderators will remove any pictures they deem to be inappropriate.
• Why does my picture appear too small?
If your pictures appear so small you need a microscope to read them, it may be that the images you uploaded have a very small file size. You can tell this by the blurry quality of the picture when it’s on your screen.
• Is there a limit on the number of pictures I can have?
You can get snap happy, as there are no limits to how much pictures you can have.
4. Manage Your Account
• How do I change my password?
To change your password, go to Account -> Settings -> you would be redirected to manage your password page. Enter your Old Password in the field provided and then type in your new password and click Save. A confirmation email will be sent to your email account that confirms that you have changed your password.
• How do I change my Personal details?
To change your personal details go to Account -> Edit Avatar and edit the information in the fields that you wish to change and then click save.
• How do I change my Social or Professional Avatar?
It’s easy to update your Social or Professional Avatar. All you need to do is hover your mouse over your current avatar and click the edit link that appears, select the location of the picture you want to upload as your Avatar and click save.
• How do I change my email alerts preferences?
To customize your alerts go to Accounts -> Settings -> Email Alerts, then you can select your preference for each alert type you wish to receive.
• How do I know when I have a new message?
A “Blue Bubble Alert” will appear every time you have a new message on the top right hand side of the screen. You can click on the tab to open the new message.
• How can I see if one of my contacts is also online and logged in to GoMad Inc. website?
The green dot next to the name indicates that the user is online and available to chat while the grey dot indicates that the user is unavailable.
• How can I know if my invites have registered with GoMad Inc. website?
When you go to Account -> Credits -> Referral Bonus, you will see a dropdown appearing in RO1 that would give you a complete list of your invites who have registered.
• How do I invite my connections?
You can invite connections to join you on GoMad Inc. website by clicking on "Refer To GoMad". Then you can either submit their email addresses, upload your contacts or generate a link.
• Will deleting a friend, delete the person from my referral network?
Even after a connection is deleted from your connection’s list, the person will still remain a part of your referral network.
• What kind of goods and services can I sell on GoMad Inc. website?
You are welcome to sell a wide range of products and services, however we suggest that you first check the Prohibited and Restricted Products for Sale section in MyStore Policy
to make sure your service or product doesn’t violate our Terms of Service
• How can I buy Products and Services?
You can purchase the products and services listed on MyStore using the GoMad Credits available for redemption in your account. However, if additional GoMad Credits are required, you may buy credits from our Top Up portal. The value of 1 GoMad Credit is 1 U.S. Cent (administrative charges apply).
• How can I make money?
You can collect virtual currency known as GoMad Credits in a variety of ways, including:
• Referral Income,
• CR Bonus,
• Sale of product and services on MyStore.
GoMad Credits are available for redemption or withdrawal only after you have collected minimum 10,000 GoMad Credits (please refer to our GoMad Credits Policy
• How much do I collect in GoMad Credits when I refer my contacts?
When you refer your contacts and they register with GoMad Inc. website, you collect GoMad Credits.
You collect GoMad Credits on every level up to 5 levels below you in the following way:
• 10 GoMad Credits for your each RO1
• 9 GoMad Credits for your each RO2
• 8 GoMad Credits for your each RO3
• 7 GoMad Credits for your each RO4
• 6 GoMad Credits for your each RO5
• How can I use GoMad Credits?
Once you have accumulated 10,000 GoMad Credits through referral earnings or CR Bonuses, you have several redemption options. You can buy products or services from MyStore or you can withdraw the GoMad Credits in equivalent US currency through PayPal (after deducting the administrative fees). You also have an option to donate your Credits to selected charities.
• What factors are considered for CR Bonuses?
Celeb Rating is generated by the system, based on users activities on GoMad Inc. website. The Celeb Rating ranges from Zero to Five Star (i.e 0 to 5 Star).
• How many GoMad Credits do we earn from CR Bonuses?
You can earn an additional bonus known as a “CR Bonus” at the end of each year. You are eligible for the CR Bonus from the date you register and will begin to accumulate GoMad Credits in the form of a CR Bonus % on your referral earnings for that year.
Calculation of CR Bonus percentage:
CR Bonus % = [your Celeb Rating] CR x [your Celeb Rating] CR
(for eg: if Celeb Rating is 4 Star, the CR Bonus percentage shall be 4 x 4 = 16% of your referral earnings)
• Do GoMad Credits Expire?
The GoMad Credits do not expire. Your GoMad Credits will remain active as long as your account is not deleted.
• I have made a request to redeem my GoMad Credits a week ago, why haven’t I received payment yet?
The payment process usually takes 4-6 weeks. If you haven’t received payment or any communication within this period, we urge you to contact our friendly Customer Support
• How do I donate from my GoMad earnings?
You can go to your account, select the Donate tab and enter the amount you wish to donate.
• Which charity should I donate?
When you click on the donate tab, you would be provided with options to choose your desired charity. We are associated with United Nations World Food Program (UNWFP) and it’s local partner Red Crescent.
You can currently donate for the following causes:
1. School meals served,
2. Support emergencies – People fed for a day,
3. Fight hunger wherever most needed.
• How will I know whether the charity organization has received my donation?
Once your donation is submitted via GoMad Inc. website, the UNWFP will receive 1 cent for every GoMad Credit you donate (the value of 1 GoMad Credit is 1 Cent). Once the transaction is complete you will receive an email confirmation from us and the UNWFP will acknowledge your contribution by BroadCasting on your MyBoard.
10. Report a Violation or an Abuse
• How can I block someone who is bothering me?
If someone is bothering or harassing you, blocking them is usually the best solution. You can simply go to their Avatar and click on the connection status and block them. They will no longer be able to find you or view any of your content. If someone continues to harass you despite your efforts, you can report them to Customer Support
• How can I report spam or other inappropriate content?
To report Spam or an inappropriate BroadCast, hover your cursor over the BroadCast, click on the menu and then select Report. This will send a request to our Customer Support
, who will follow up and take appropriate action.
• My Account has been hacked. How can I make sure that my information is safe?
Should you suspect that someone has accessed your account without your permission, we urge that you immediately contact our Customer Support
• Somebody BroadCasted my pictures/videos without my permission, how do I remove the picture?
If someone BroadCasts your picture/videos without your authorization, we ask that you send the user a message and request that they remove it immediately. If the person doesn’t fulfill your request by removing the content within a reasonable period of time, you need to contact our Customer Support
V 0.0 (Dt: 31st Jul'12)